Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer
1. No one is listening to you, so it’s time to escape. Press “Space” to smash a head in, then quickly tap “E” to break the leg of the chair and help Montes. Head out to the hallway and follow the marker, then press “Space” to jump out of the window. You’ll land in a dumpster.
2. Follow Montes up the stairs and over the walkway. Jump down and follow the marker to the opening over the train tracks. When the train comes, press “Space” to jump on it. You’re now back to the start of the game.
3. Shoot everyone as you go through each train car. An enemy will ambush you. Press “LMB” to shake him off. When you reach the part where Solomon plants the bomb on the window, press “E” to jump out the window, then “Space” to jump across to the next train. When Solomon shoots, you, climb up by quickly tapping “Space”. You’ll be on top of the train. Take out the enemies who climb up. Wait for the explosion.
4. Head toward the open roof and shoot the guards in the car. Jump down and lay waste to the bad guys. When you pass the the bombs, enter the door ahead and press “E” to enter. When you enter, Solomon will ambush you. Quickly press “RMB” to get out the situation. A struggle will ensue and a Blackburn will press the trigger with “Space”.
5. Things will black out. Grab the gun and shoot the enemy. Leave the train car, jump down and you’ll be in the sewers. Kill the enemies as you move forward. Climb up the small waterfall and then head left through the doorway up the stairs. Shoot the enemy waiting for you and climb the ladder in the upcoming room.
6. Look down the sewer corridor and shoot the baddies in the distance. When they’re dead, run to the ladder to the surface. When you get on top, Montes will be driving a police car and you’ll enter the passenger side. You’re off to get Solomon You’re in for a ride until both cars crash.
7. You’ll now be going toe to toe with Solomon. To kick his ass, press “E”, “LMB”, “E”, then quickly tap “Space” to finish him off. Congratulations! You’ve just beaten the single-player campaign of Battlefield 3. There’s still the co-op to go over, but I’m sure a lot of you are playing the multi-player. See you guys on the battlefield!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page