Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
1. You’ll start off with a buddy on the street next to the walkway toward the end of Operation Swordbreaker. Go straight then turn left toward the walkway. Under the walkway are supplies for use including guns, mines, claymores and ammo refills.
2. Look immediately down the road and the action will start in a hurry. A herd of enemies will reveal themselves in the distance. You’ll be able to see their silhouette. Stay on the walkway with your weapon of choice and let the bullets fly. The enemies will take cover behind cars. Try not to make yourself open too often because they’ll zone in on you really fast.
3. Eventually a tank will drive toward you from the horizon. It’s best if both players have the javelin to take down the tank quickly. When it’s destroyed, a group of enemies will appear on the west side, in the alley right next to the walk way. Two RPG troopers will also appear on top of a building, located on the left side of the main road.
4. Take out the wave and prepare for the upcoming tank that will drive though the alley by placing anti-tank mines. It will make quick work of it. When that’s over, it’s time to defend a new spot. Follow the marker.
5. When you reach your destination, there’s a building to the left where you can resupply, both on the roof and inside the building. Enemies will appear on the cross street directly in front of you. When they’ve been whittled away, more enemy troops will arrive via the alleyway in front of the building with the ammo caches. There’s a green sign next to it. Take these enemies out.
6. There will also be two or three RPG troopers on the roof in the building by the cross street in front of you. During different runs, for me at least, two or three RPG troopers spawn. Eventually when all enemies are lying on the ground, two tanks will spawn. Use your javelins and for a bit of insurance place some AT mines on the road. When all is clear, the marker will change. It’s time for extract. Wait for the helicopter then both hop in.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page