Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
1. You’ll start off manning a machine gun, but sadly, will soon leave it to sneak through a building on foot with your co-op partner. As soon as you’re mobile, run to the door with the marker on it. Open the door. When you get to the tan colored door with your partner, the previous door will close. Open the tan door when both are ready. You’ll come upon two enemies watching TV.
2. Each of you pick one and shoot them both dead in the head. Walk toward the next door and enter the brightly lit hallway. Follow it until you reach a small set of stairs that go down. Two more enemies with their backs to you will be in front of you. Take them out like the previous two. One of your partners will then say there’s a CCTV up ahead in the next room, past the washing machine room. Shoot the camera, advance, then follow the marker.
3. Enter the door and you’ll be inside a room with caged walls. There’s another camera here around the corner. Destroy it. Keep moving along the corridor and you’ll see another camera in the same room. Take that one out as well. Keep advancing and open the door where the marker is placed. One enemy will have his back turned. Shoot him or knife him.
4. Head up the stairs and take out an enemy by a camera. Communicate with your partner and take them both out. Keep going up and there will be 2 enemies next to a camera. I have never had this work out that doesn’t prevent the alarm. In any case, take them out, and head through the open door when you reach it.
5. Enter the doorway, then follow the hallway. It will turn you left. There’s a possible enemy down the hall in certain cases. Keep going down the hall and one of the doors on your left will swing open. Take out the dynamic duo inside. You’ll then see the person you need to exfiltrate in the kitchen. Let him acknowledge you’re there and go down the hallway by following the marker. You’ll reach a set of stairs. Go down. When you reach the bottom, duck under the garage door and the person you just rescued will enter the humvee. You’re not out of the woods yet.
6. Run along side the humvees as they go down the road. Follow the markers. Keep an eye on ammo supply caches on the left hand side. You’ll come up against an enemy force when a RPG explodes. Take cover here and take out the enemies that appear on this long stretch of road. They should be easy to see with the scope since it highlights them is mostly yellow. The convoy will move when the enemies in the vicinity have been taken out.
7. Keep following the road down. You’ll run under a pair of arched entrances. From here, I immediately made a right and used a pair of cargo containers as cover. There was a space in-between them that I used to take out the enemies from a distance. Take out the RPGs and normal forces in the buildings as well as ground troops that are looking to take you down. When all is clear, it’s time to mount that machine gun that was left at the start of the mission.
8. In this on rails sequence, just shoot anything that moves until you have to get out. When you’re forced out, you’ll see a marker where you’ll need to blow open a door to proceed. Run for the door. It should be safe for now. Grab the C4 from the stash and turn the door into splinters. When the door explodes, the quiet cross street you just passed won’t be so quiet. Take out the enemies that will both appear on the left and right. When all is clear, or relatively clear, run back to the humvees and enter them.
9. You’ll then meet a group of enemies down the road. Take these guys out and you’ll exit the vehicle. Use the pillars for cover because there will be a ton of enemies directly across from you. There’s also an ammo stash you can utilize behind the pillars, although it’s open to gunfire. Use lots of cover and take out the forces on the ground as well as in the windows. Also, be careful of the RPG troops. Because of these guys, I’d recommend to get some space between you and your co-op partner just in case. This way, you won’t both die at the same time. One of you will still be alive to revive. Keep fighting and soon enough, support will arrive. Enter the helicopter when it lands and you’re good to go.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page