Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
Hit and Run
1. You start off in a room about to be breached by enemy forces. Plant some claymores in preparation. There’s a breach point that appears. When the lights go out, the breach will commence after a few seconds. Survive by taking cover making quick work of anyone looking to hurt you. Cover the entrances as best you can. Take out any enemies that are hidden in the shadows.
2. It’s time to exit. Go through the door with exit sign above it and neutralize the enemies down the hall. Watch out for grenades. When you reach the end of the corridor, enter the door into another room full of baddies. There will be an ammo crate on the left. Now follow the marker as it leads you down the stairs. When you reach the bottom, take out the enemies on the second floor and use cover as you methodically clear the room. Keep moving as you’ll move up a set of stairs to the marker.
3. When you reach the marker you’ll hit a door with an ammo stash on the left side of the room. When you’re done resupplying, enter the door. The door will be stuck. Be ready to defend yourselves. Use the desks for cover against the fire. Since it’s a bit dark, so don’t forget to mark targets. After you’ve successfully defended, head to the previously stuck door and then take out the enemy who will be waiting as you open it.
4. Follow the flight of stairs down as your partner takes the floor above you. Or vice versa. You’ll then both enter the room. Kill any enemies you see. Enemies will be holed up in rooms above and the left hand side if you’re on the second floor. Keep pushing forward to the marker as you and the opposing force destroy the room. When you reach the long corridor take out the enemies behind glass. When you reach the end of the hallway, open the door and run down the stairs.
5. As you reach the bottom you’ll enter a small room as a buffer between you and the enemies. Luckily there’s an ammo stash here you can use. Use the room for cover and take out the bad guys in the room. When all enemies are down, move forward and run through the narrow hallway. An ammo crate will be on your right.
6. Finally, enter the garage, take out the enemies along the way and enter the vehicle (don’t forget to open the gate) and drive toward the marker through the lot amidst all the gunfire. Smash through the gate at end and it’s mission over.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page