Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
The Eleventh Hour
1. As you put on your gas masks, jump down into the subway walkway below. Use the pillars for cover. Aim down the hall and cap any enemies that show. Keep advancing toward the information hub, where there’s a helpful ammo crate. Follow the marker down the escalator.
2. You’ll see a stopped train on the left. Aim down the corridor and shoot any bad guys that shoot at you. The situation might get a bit dark, so mark any enemies you can. Keep moving forward and take the room on the right and climb the escalator, then head down and take out more enemies that appear. Right before the next escalator, head into the subway car and press “E” to begin disarming the bomb. Afterwards you’ll need to follow a sequence. First press “Space”, then “RMB”, “F”, “LMB”, “Z”, “E”, “Space”, “RMB”, “F”, and “Z”. When you’re done help out your team mate who has been protecting you as you disarmed.
3. Take out the enemies and a new marker will appear. Go up the escalator and follow it. Kill the enemies that are waiting for you on top. Push forward toward the marker as you eliminate any enemies along the way. When you reach the marker head out the door, into the hallway and enter another door. There’s an ammo crate here if you need it.
4. When you enter the room, move right up the stairs and you’ll be running through the streets of Paris. Run for the marker where enemies will be shooting at police officers. Make your way up the stairs and into the building. Take out the enemies in the lobby as you head for the next marker. As you move up, kill the enemies behind the information desk.
5. Keep following the marker down the hallway, past the ammo crate and up the stairs. When you reach the blue door, open it and immediately fire upon the enemies inside the room. Make use of the ample amounts of cover as you advance. When they’re all gone, head for the marker by the pair of double doors. When you’re ready press “E” to breach. The enemies inside the room will be in for a surprise. Take out the enemies in the room. There will also be some above you.
6. Now to the final room. Move to the marker and stack up with your team mate. One of you will be grabbed by the HVT. Quickly press “Space” to get him off, then the other will shoot him dead. Watch the cut-scene. Congratulations! You’ve just finished the co-op campaign for Battlefield 3. Keep playing to unlock more items. Enjoy the multi-player!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page