Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
1. After the short cut-scene you’re on a train and lo and behold, there’s a gun for you to pick up. Shoot the two guys in the train car with it and head toward the next train car past the next door. Crawl under the ladders with “CTRL” and get ready for the 3 bad guys up ahead. Take them out as well with your awesome handgun skills.
2. As you get to the end of the car, a gun will be jamming the handle. Simply pick it up by holding “R”. You’ll grab the gun and the door will open, leading you to the next car. It will be a handy weapon for close quarters.
3. When you turn the corner you’ll be in a struggle with an enemy. To get him off you, press the “left mouse button” to kick him out of the speeding train. You’ll now be equipped with a new gun. You’ll see a man ahead in the next car, but with the doors closed. When you get close, he’ll strap a bomb to the window. Follow the diamond marker and press “E” to exit the adjacent window. Watch the explosion. Now press “Space” to jump to the next ledge. You’ll get shot here, so rapidly press “Space” until you get on top of the train car.
4. When you reach the top, two enemies will be gunning for you. Take them out with your new gun. As you move forward another explosion will occur in slow motion. Keep crouching to the hole where the explosion happened. Jump down and shoot the bad guys that wish to do you harm. Keep moving forward and take out 2 more enemies. You’ll reach a car that’s filled with explosives. Move to the diamond and press “E”.
5. You’ll be ambushed after opening the door, then a gun will be pointed to your head. The scene will end.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page