Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
1. You start off at night as you wake up from the aftermath of the massive earthquake. All you have is your knife. Follow the marker, but make sure to hide in the shadows under the rubble because PLR troops are all around you. Keep following the path under the shadows. You’ll reach a pipe. Press “Z” to go prone and crawl through it.
2. Keep crawling forward and a rat will start to, yes, attack your finger. Use “Left Mouse Button” to stab the rat right in the head after a slap in the face. He won’t be biting anyone’s fingers anymore. Once you’re out of the pipe, walk to the door ahead and press “E” to enter it. 3 enemies will be inside.
3. There’s an enemy directly ahead, that’s alone. Go up to him and press “LMB” to stab him. You’ll grab his gun as well. The other two bad guys up ahead will notice the commotion. Drop them so they’re not breathing any longer. Stay in cover and wait for more enemies down the hall. Mow them down. When the coast is clear head to the hallway with the light emanating from it. As you get close, enemies will appear in front of the roaring fire. Take them out.
4. Follow the hallway outside to the now blown out wall of the building. You’ll hear a helicopter. Shoot the guys shooting the helicopter, then follow the marker. Move past the rubble and you’ll see an ammo crate up ahead. You’ll want to use that often because you’ll need to clear the parking lot just in front of you. To the left where the cars are, is an explosive canister one of the enemies is leaning his back on. There’s another one inside the garage doors. Use these to take out the enemies. If you miss however, use lots of cover and take them out one by one.
Also, if you see any lights flashing your way on your right side, those are enemies. Aim for the light to take them out. You can use grenades as well by pressing “G”.
5. When all the pinpoint shooting enemies are gone, head down to the parking lot and go through the garage doors, where the marker is. As you reach the marker, the doors will close behind you. Walk into the small room for cover because the garage door farthest from you will open. Shoot the enemy that walks in and slowly peek out and take out the rest of the enemies outside.
6. Now run to the next marker at the entrance of the bus. Enter the bus and you’ll get rocked by an RPG. Shoot the guys who just ambushed you, then exit the bus and run for the gate. You’ll see a poor chap who’ll die by falling rubble. Enter the gate with “E”.
7. Once you enter the tunnel, 2 enemies will come from the door on your right. Shoot them dead. Enter the room and head for the door down the stairs, then press “E” to breach. When you go down the hall, you’ll hear a familiar voice. It’s Montes. Follow him down the alley way, then enter the room. Montes will open the garage door. For some reason, it took him a while. Crouch underneath and wait for Montes.
8. Keep following him and you’ll meet some fellow troops. Take cover by the closest Humvee because you will be fired upon, then enter the Humvee and use the machine gun on top. Take out the bad guys surrounding the troops. Hold out long enough and the Osprey will arrive for extraction. You will eventually get hit by an RPG forcing you out of the Humvee. Now run for the Osprey as fast as you can possibly can.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page