Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
1. You’re in the shoes of Dima in this mission. You start off in the backseat with 2 other Russians in the car with you. Take in the Paris scenery and wait for the action to start when you reach the gate. After the poor fellow gets run over by the car, step out of the car and follow your squad into the parking garage.
2. Head into the room on your left and cut the wire with your knife. Press “E” to cut it, then follow Kiril deeper into the parking garage. You squad will take cover after seeing 2 enemies in front of a car with blinding headlights. Take them out from a distance, but don’t go up to where the cars are just yet. One will blow up, and if you’re standing behind the pillar, you’ll die.
3. Continue the firefight and take out anyone you see from behind cover. The cars in the garage will explode from time to time as the bullets start flying. Move up from pillar to pillar as you take out the enemy. Your squad will follow suit. When all is quiet, follow Kiril to the orange wall and down the staircase.
4. You’ll reach a bit of a barrier behind some cars and a divider, where you’ll need to dig in as more enemies fire on you. Remember their location because one well placed grenade will take out the group. If not, shoot them until they’re not moving. Follow Kiril as you head down the parking garage. A car will explode as you reach this level by what looks like a rocket. Immediately take cover as the sprinkler system turns on.
5. The enemies are in the distance, so press “2″ to take out your other gun to get a better zoom. When all enemies are taken care of run down the parking lot as you follow Kiril again. Make a left past the huge painted “EXIT” sign, then head through the door and run up the stairs. You’ll be running through some corridors.
6. You’ll reach a door by a gate. Press “E” to breach it and clear the room. Press “E” to put on your gas mask. Follow your squad and head up the stairs. When you try to go through the door on level G, you’ll get attacked. Press “E” when prompted to make him fly without wings. Enter the door and you’ll enter an office. Follow your squad down the meeting rooms and desks.
7. Your squad will stop when fired on. Take cover behind the orange wall by Kiril because the dark gray walls will chip away. If a bit of glass shatters, that’s okay because it looks cool. Keep moving down where the desks are and shoot any enemy that moves. Keep using cover as you and your squad push your way through. Eventually you’ll reach an enemy with a machine gun on the second floor. Take him out, then follow the squad.
8. You’ll head up more stairs with the theme of this floor being the color green. Go to where the marker is and Kiril will bust open the door. There’s a supply crate to your left. You’ll get attacked here, so take cover and hunt those guys down. I put my back on the right side wall and slowly moved forward and took out any enemy that I saw. When all is clear, your squad will move up.
9. Kill some more enemies in the room, then head down the stairs as you follow Kiril and the rest of your three man squad to the double doors. You’ll kick the door open after a countdown and you’ll enter a broadcast room. It’s bright in here, so use cover and take out anyone that you see out of the corner of your eye. You’ll also see the person you need to capture.
10. Move forward and more enemies will flood the area. Take them out, then follow your squad through the hallway and down the stairs. You’ll reach the lobby and be faced with resistance. Move up to get a clear shot, but as you get closer you’ll hear a ding by the elevator. Someone will try to kill you here, so press “E” to make him breathe the fresh air.
11. Run out with your squad toward the bigger main lobby and take out a group of approaching enemies. The majority will run outside however. Keep following Kiril and head outside to the building’s entrance. You’ll get talked to, then you’ll see the target with the “Capture” text over him.
12. Run out and take cover with the squad and take out the officers in front of you. When they’re gone, follow the squad down the street past the burning wreckage. Take cover and remove any forces from their existence. Keep moving up, then take refuge inside the bus. When the enemies are taken care of, exit the bus, then follow the squad once more.
13. When you reach a car barrier, heavy police will exit a van. Keep shooting until they’re gone. You’ll see a helicopter crash into the building on the right. Holy crap. Take cover and shoot anyone down the street as you head for the marker. There’s a machine gunner up ahead preventing you from going forward. Once you take him out, the team will move up to the marker.
14. The marker is actually the target, so run after him as he heads into the arch in-between buildings. Watch the explosive cut-scene and you’ll see one member of your three man squad get taken down. Follow Kiril as you track down the target.
15. Keep running toward the target avoiding gunfire and follow him up to the elevated train. He’ll be waiting for you when you reach the top. Press “E” on him, then “LMB”, then “Space”. Wait for the train to arrive. Kiril will be right behind you, but something is wrong. Watch the rest of the scene.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page