Battlefield 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Semper Fidelis
- Operation Swordbreaker
- Going Hunting
- Operation Guillotine
- Thunder Run
- Fear No Evil
- Night Shift
- Rock and a Hard Place
- The Great Destroyer
1. You’re Capt. Miller in this mission with a tank at your disposal. You’ll be on rails for a little while as you see the jets in the air and dust on the ground fly by. Soon enough, you’ll get to control the tank. Keep moving forward with the group toward the huge plume of smoke.
2. When an explosion occurs in front of you, multiple enemy tanks will appear on the horizon to your right. They’ll be marked. Take them out with the cannon. Fire the cannon using “LMB”. Circle around them until you get them all.
3. Turn toward the smoke once again and you’ll see a lot of dust kick up. To see through it, press “C” to engage thermal vision. You’ll see two tanks. Take them out. A marker will appear across the landscape so start heading there. Explosions will carpet the terrain in front of you. When that’s over, you’ll switch to the MAV.
4. You’ll change perspectives. Using an overhead view, you’re now looking over the battlefield and have to take out that rocket battery. Press “E” to lase the target as your cursor is above it. When that’s done, Miller will exit the MAV and will be back as the driver. Follow the marker. As you approach, massive amounts of fire will be headed toward you. Head inside the encampment and take out as many opposing forces you can. Follow the dirt path that leads into the base. Soon enough you’ll see the rocket batteries. Blow them all up. All it should take is one shot.
5. When they’ve been taken out, a new marker will appear. It will lead out of the camp. Follow the dirt path that leads outside and you’ll be grouped up with your fellow tanks. A dust cloud will appear and will then be identified as more enemy tanks. Follow them and take them out. A group of 4 more tanks will appear. Drive toward them and take them out one by one. They will scatter, so shoot them as they run away. Follow the next marker.
6. It’s time to take out an enemy convoy. Blow up all the trucks that are nicely lined up for you and don’t forget to take care of the ground troops as well. But when the trucks stop, 3 tanks appear. Blow them into scrap metal, then take out the rest of the trucks. Your next marker appears. Follow it. You’ll be met with two other friendly tanks as you drive along the road. You’ll turn left toward the vehicle graveyard. Keep following the road down. Soon, you’ll reach an over pass. Drive on the road to the left of the tanks until you’re forced out.
7. Run to the marker and talk with the soldier. After you’re done talking with him, you need to finish his job, by running to the trigger he left behind. Use cover as you run to the trigger. First by the burning wreckage, then to the car. Afterward you can crawl all the way to the trigger. Pick it up by pressing “E” then run back.
8. Run all the way back, but you will get fired upon. You might die here, but when you reach the tank, take cover behind it and you should be safe. Then just go to the marker next to the soldier you previously talked to, and press the trigger. You’ve just cleared the minefield. Now get back in the tank.
9. You’ll be on rails here as you man the machine gun. Kill any enemy forces as you advance up the road. First up is a group of RPG troops on the left side. After, a car drives on the road as it swerves right. Take it out. RPG troops will be on the right side of the road now. Lay down a blanket of fire on these guys. As you press forward, more RPG troops will be on top of a building, also on your right hand side.
10. A gas station will be coming up with a tank next to it. I know what you’re thinking. Blow up the gas station and the tank goes with it. Of course you’re correct. Create some lovely fireworks. More enemy troops will be on your right side.
11. As you reach a dirt path on the right side, a white car will come out. Destroy it. You’ll then be parked on the road with the dirt path to your right. Time to stand by. Here are the sequence of events: Destroy the car up the road, kill the enemies on the overpass, blow up another car up the road, blow up two cars on the dirt path, kill an RPG trooper on the over pass at 10 o’ clock. You’ve just cleared the highway to Tehran.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page