Battlefield 4: Naval Strike – Megalodon Easter Egg Guide
Go big or go home, because the Megalodon Easter egg has finally been discovered on the Nansha Strike map for Battlefield 4′s Naval Strike DLC.
The multitude of technical issues are still a problem, but you and ten pals can join together to get eaten by a giant shark. The megalodon was rumored to exist in Battlefield 4 since the very beginning, but anticipation really ramped up when DICE revealed the new Naval Strike maps would feature fan-demanded Easter eggs.
Crafty players have also discovered wacky extras like Jurassic Park references, Yetis, the Lost Island, and sinking Hainan ships. There’s a lot to see out there, but nothing else eats ten players in one bite. Not yet, at least.
If you’re hungry for EA’s Battlefield series, check out Game Front’s BF4 video guide, or jump back in time and experience some Battlefield 3 with Mitch and James. Or browse through our list of Battlefield 4 cheats to discover more hidden secrets like this.
Megalodon Easter Egg Guide
- The Megalodon Easter Egg can be found on the Nansha Strike map in the Naval Strike DLC.
- To activate it, travel to the buoy located between the A and B Control Points. Then gather 10 players and swim near it. Once ten or more players are around the buoy, the Megalodon will appear for a snack.
- Any players around the buoy are dead meat. The Megalodon even explodes as it hits the water. Gather your squad and try to summon this thing when you’re not in the middle of a competitive match. (Duh.)
More Easter Eggs on Nansha Strike
Found any other secrets on Nansha Strike? Let us know in the comments!
- Located on the Nansha Strike map, players can also find a strange underground tunnel. There’s a locked door and a security camera that follows any intruding players.
- Standing near the door results in ghostly voices demanding the player leave this place. Spooky and mysterious.