Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode 2 Audio Logs Locations
Missing out on more Bioshock Infinite DLC audio logs? Find them all with the Burial at Sea Part 2 collectible locations below.
This time you’ll hear more from our favorite Rapture personalities like Andrew Ryan and Frank Fontaine. There’s more backstory to hear as links between Columbia and Rapture are made explicit — if you’re willing to hunt these collectibles down. Don’t go scrounging in the dark, get exact locations with the text tips right here.
If you’re looking for more guides, extras, and secrets try checking out the Bioshock Infinite cheats page. Or dig deeper into this DLC on Game Front’s Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode 2 walkthrough.
Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Audio Log #1: Cupid’s Arrow – In the alcove to the left of the locked “Employee’s Only” door.
- Audio Log #2: Cupid’s Arrow – Next to Elizabeth’s Columbia dress, through the Employee’s Only door.
- Audio Log #3: Silver Fin – Next to the locked door in the kitchen.
- Audio Log #4: Silver Fin – Upstairs, on the balcony to the right of the far stairs.
- Audio Log #5: Test Drive – Directly behind the receptionist’s desk.
- Audio Log #6: Test Drive – Between the two stairwells, look to the right of the printing press to find a log on a desk.
- Audio Log #7: Test Drive – After Atlas gives his blessing to Elizabeth, the guard will open the metal door. Found on the circular planning table in the center of the area.
- Audio Log #8: Test Drive – On the dead body to the left of the Old Man Winter plasmid.
- Audio Log #9: Service Bay – Directly behind the locked door to the lower flooded offices, on a shelf. Also accessible through the code lock (7951) upstairs.
- Audio Log #10: Service Bay – In a sink, inside the lower side rooms to the left of the central service area.
- Audio Log #11: Service Bay – Use the cranes to leap down into an open bathysphere opposite the red vehicle Elizabeth needs to reach.
- Audio Log #12: Manta Ray Lounge – Next to a dead body, ahead and to the left of the door into the main lounge area.
- Audio Log #13: Manta Ray Lounge – Through the blue locked door in the lower left area of the huge lounge.
- Audio Log #14: Manta Ray Lounge – Accessed by completing the encoded messages side quest. Find every note in our Coded Messages Locations Guide. Go through the locked door in the previous collectible and upstairs to find 3 Wine bottles on display. Turn all three, and grab the log off Atlas’ desk.
- Audio Log #15: Columbia – Just as you return to Columbia, look in the hallway where Fitzroy is killed. There’s a door leading into a side room with a voxophone.
- Audio Log #16: Columbia – A very secretive voxophone can be find by riding the sky-rails to the large dirigible in the distance. Jump off to the wing with a propeller, then enter the main cargo bay. There’s a voxophone on a crate to the back right.
- Audio Log #17: Columbia – Just after entering the large double doors into the Fink Industries building, look on the desks straight ahead.
- Audio Log #18: Fink’s Private Quarters – Inside the “Sleep” room, on the floor next to the fireplace.
- Audio Log #19: Fink’s Private Quarters – Inside the “Leisure” room, sitting on a small table.
- Audio Log #20: Fink’s Lab – On the lowest level of his modern lab facilities, drop down from the entrance and enter the door straight to the right of the Fink statue.
- Audio Log #21: Fink’s Lab – Upstairs, look underneath the chalk board with notes on plasmid designs.
- Audio Log #22: Handyman Operating Wing – On a desk inside the Handyman Parts Inventory room.
- Audio Log #23: Fink’s Old Lab – After shutting down the quarantine, return to the previously inaccessible guard room just outside the quarantine zone gate.
- Audio Log #24: Suchong’s Free Clinic – In an open locker, just right of the secret hallway into the clinic.
- Audio Log #25: Suchong’s Free Clinic – Past the prototype Vita chamber, you’ll reach a hallway with a long window. There’s a small room to the right of the hallway. Grab the last audio log on the desk.
More Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea collectible guides, secrets, and extras.