Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Plasmid Mods Locations Guide
Boost Elizabeth’s fighting prowess with our Plasmid Mods locations guide, showing you how to find every upgrade in Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Part 2.
Plasmid Mods add new effects to Elizabeth’s special powers. From healing to extra powers and protection, they’ll make your life in Rapture just a little bit easier. Check out all the locations below.
Find more extra guides like this on our Bioshock Infinite cheats list, or dig deeper into this DLC on Game Front’s Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode 2 walkthrough.
Plasmid Mods Locations Guide
Peeping Tom Plasmid Mods:
- Peeping Vision Mod (Service Bay): Drop down to the first floor of the Service Bay area with the hanging hooks (with the red Bathysphere) to locate a locker room on the left. Enter the adjacent chamber to find the mod on a desk.
- Peeping Cloak Mod (Manta Ray Lounge): Open the locked door (2 picks required) in the back left corner of the first floor, inside the large wrecked lounge area. Find the mod on the landing halfway up the stairs to the second floor.
Possession Plasmid Mods:
- Possess KO Mod (Bathyspheres DeLuxe): Inside the back entrance of the diner marked with a “Medicine” tarp, you’ll find a note and a surgery table with the mod nearby.
- Possess Turret Mod (Service Bay): In the same room as the Peeping Vision mod, enter the offices through the locked door on the second floor (Code: 7951) and look in the back-right office. Crack open the safe (5 picks required) to find the turret mod.
Old Man Winter Plasmid Mods:
- Winter Forget Mod (Bathyspheres DeLuxe): Inside the Information booth’s back room, you’ll find another coded note and a locked safe. Crack open the safe (5 picks required) to find the mod.
- Winter Mod (SilverFin Restaurant): In the converted restaurant with the Lutece Device, look in the kitchen for a locked door. Open it (3 picks required) to find the mod on a shelf.
Old Ironsides Plasmid Mods:
- Ironsides Salts Mod (Fink MTG Labs Hub): Enter the panic room (Code: 8371) located beneath the statue. The entrance is under the main stairs leading down to the first floor of the hub.
- Ironsides Health Mod (Handyman Operating Wing): Down the hall, to the left of the entrance into the Handyman surgery theater, you’ll find a locked door. Open it (Code: 2847) to find the last plasmid mod.
More Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea collectible guides, secrets, and extras.