Bioshock Infinite: How to Farm Unlimited Gear [Exploit]
One of the trickiest items to find in Bioshock Infinite is the gear. These rare items randomly drop from special boxes, and those boxes are well hidden. Getting a full compliment of gear pieces will take most of the game, and there’s no way to plan your build when the items always appear randomly.
You can earn almost all of the randomized loot relatively early. One Gear box will respawn, allowing Booker to fill up. It’s a long trek to and from the location, but the added rewards might be worth your time. Check out the full guide below for detailed instructions.
When you’re done farming, see what else there is to discover or unlock with our list of Bioshock Infinite cheats, where you’ll be able to find secrets, achievement guides, collectible locations and more. If you’re ever having trouble just getting through the campaign, get some helpful advice on our Bioshock Infinite video walkthrough.
Earn Unlimited Gear with this Farming Trick
NOTE: You can also farm lockpicks and cash using during this method. Check out how with our Bioshock Infinite Farming Guide.
- Pieces of Gear are dropped randomly in special prize boxes located throughout Columbia. But, there is one spot where Gear will respawn, allowing you to earn every piece of random Gear all in on place.
- It takes time to farm, but we’ve confirmed that this method works.
Gear Farming Guide
1. Load “Return to the Hall of Heroes”
2. Take the Sky-Line and Elevator Down
3. Enter the Toy Store Near the Carousel
4. Use Shock Jockey on the Generator
5. Collect Piece of Gear
6. Return to the Hall of Heroes Entrance and Leave the Area.
7. Exit the Hall of Heroes.
8. Repeat Steps 2-5.
Gear Farming Guide [DETAILED] – How it Works
- Load the chapter “Return to the Hall of Heroes” where you’ll appear outside the Hall where Founders and Vox are fighting.
- Directly behind your starting point are the doors into The Hall of Heroes. You’ll need to use these doors to enter the Hall. From the Hall Interior, leaving to the Plaza will cause any items in the Soldier’s Field area to respawn.
- Go to the Plaza and defeat the Vox/Founders. Use the Sky-Lines to zip down to the lower Gondola Station and fight through the Founders and Fireman. Inside the entrance hall, you’ll have to deal with a Motorized Patriot.
- Stun the Motorized Patriot and run to the elevator. Hit the button and you’ll return to the Soldier’s Field boardwalk.
- Down on the empty boardwalk, the stores have all been closed. Enter the toy store next to the carousel, you’ll need to interact with the shutter to lift it up.
- Inside the store, use Shock Jockey on the generator near the locked door. The door will open, where you can collect a piece of Gear.
- Now, you’ll need to backtrack to the Hall of Heroes. It’s a long trek. Use the elevator, then ride the Sky-Line back up to the Hall of Heroes exterior entrance. Use the doors, and enter the museum.
- Inside the halls, grab the respawning Salts and repeat the process. Return to the toy store, shock the generator and grab another random piece of gear.
- Follow these steps. When switching between areas, the Gear box will always respawn. The piece of Gear it drops will always be random, but you’ll retain the items between areas.
- It takes a lot of work, but if you’re willing to spend time farming this method really works.
Check out even more Bioshock Infinite unlockables, collectibles, and easter eggs.
Source: [Commenter grumpy_great_grandmaster],