Black Mesa – Mod Walkthrough
Check out Game Front’s library of Black Mesa cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
Video Game Walkthroughs app for iOS
Video Game Walkthroughs app for Android
Table of Contents
- Unforeseen Consequences
- Office Complex
- We’ve Got Hostiles
- Blast Pit
- Power Up
- On A Rail
- Residue Processing
- Questionable Ethics
- Surface Tension
- Forget About Freeman
- Lambda Core
- To your left there will be electrified water. Head right and watch the scientists get attacked.
- Head back and go through the broken wall. Take the vent to the room where the scientist was killed.
- Find the scientist cowering behind the chairs. Move into the room in front of him and hit the power. Go through the doors and cross the previously electrified water.
- Break the window and jump through to the next area. Follow the red lights and kill the zombies that will attack you. Go through the red doors and find the security guards.
- Pick up health at the bottom of the room, and head back the way you came in. Near the window you entered the area through will be yet another breakable window.
- Jump through the window and use the furniture to move across the room. Hopefully you’ve played enough ‘the-floor-is-lava’ to know how to safely cross to the vent without being electrocuted.
- Kill the headcrabs and crawl through the ventilation until you fall. Climb up the nearest ladder into the vents again. Break through into the next area and avoid the turret.
- Hide behind the first crate to avoid getting shot. Use the crates as cover and move towards the lift. Destroy the turret and raise the lift. There will be a small passageway containing a power switch. Throw the switch.
- Head up the stairs until you reach another security guard. Open the red doors and kill the enemies inside.
- Find the barricaded office and push your way in. Find the scientists and lead them out of the room towards another set of red doors.
- Near the stairs, you will find another scientist who will inform you soldiers are coming. Continue up the stairs.
- Destroy the turret guarding the stairs and open the next set of doors. Move right into the hallway and kill the enemies. Break the entrance to the vent and follow it to the fan.
- Use the ladder to reach the power switch and power down the fan. Clear the gap to the fan and climb into the next vent. Follow it until you fall through the floor.
- Head out of that room and reach the cafeteria. Jump over the debris and go right down the hall.
- Kill the enemies and throw the switch to open the freezer door. Save the scientist from the attacking zombies.
- Find the valve on the floor and move it into place on the wall near the hanging meat. Move the meat directly across from the vent.
- Use the shelves to reach the high-up vents. Break the vent doors and continue through until you reach the bridge you made using the meat. Keep crouching through the vent until you reach the next room.
- Climb up the ladder onto the catwalk. Avoid the explosion, and go back down the ladder. Turn the valve, and move back up to the vents.
- Drop down to the security guards and the scientist. Walk up the stairs and kill the attacking enemies. Go through the exit door.
- Jump across the elevator shaft to the ladder. Keep climbing until you see a scientist barely holding on to the ledge.
- Walk across the wooden plank to the platform adjacent to the hanging scientist. Keep going up until the elevator falls.
- Jump on top of the elevator and break through into it. Take the elevator to the next area.