Black Mesa – Mod Walkthrough
Check out Game Front’s library of Black Mesa cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
Video Game Walkthroughs app for iOS
Video Game Walkthroughs app for Android
Table of Contents
- Unforeseen Consequences
- Office Complex
- We’ve Got Hostiles
- Blast Pit
- Power Up
- On A Rail
- Residue Processing
- Questionable Ethics
- Surface Tension
- Forget About Freeman
- Lambda Core
We’ve Got Hostiles
- Move down the hall and watch the doomed scientist run through the laser. Blue lasers will explode on contact with anything.
- Crouch under the closing blast door and head towards the red lasers. Destroy the stationary turret without touching the lasers. Red lasers will activate turrets on contact.
- Kill the enemies in the next room and walk to the back. Jump over the next blue laser, or disable it by throwing an object at it. Stay clear of the explosion. Crouch under the next laser.
- Kill the enemies in the cafeteria and move down the stairs. Destroy the turrets by shooting the explosive barrels. Kill the next wave of enemies.
- Destroy the turrets in the back of the room and head through the next set of red lasers. If the turrets are destroyed, the lasers will turn off. Move through to the door to the storage area.
- Pay attention to the catwalk at the back of the room. Head up the stairs and chase the mysterious figure. The soldiers are here to save you, or more realistically, kill you. Kill the attacking soldier.
- Use the lift to reach the next floor. If you haven’t figured it out, the soldiers are here to kill the scientists. Kill all of the soldiers in the room. Move into the next area with barnacles on the roof.
- Move across the bridge without falling or getting caught by barnacles. Avoid the explosive and turret lasers in the next hall. The scientists will rush into the next room and be gunned down.
- Follow the scientists’ path and kill the hostile soldiers. Continue upwards until you reach the control room. Walk across the bridge into the next room full of hostiles. Reach the floor and use the lift near the fire doors.
- After a very slow elevator ride, you will be at the surface. Kill the soldiers and avoid getting hit with rockets from the helicopter. However, do not try to defeat every soldier. Instead, wait for the firing to slow down and make a break for it.
- Exit the building and sprint towards the bunker in the middle. Make sure you run as the helicopter is out of sight. Climb down the ladder in the middle of the bunker.
- After the shaft collapses, kill the soldiers hanging on the ropes and jump on the debris until you reach the bottom. Climb into the vents.
- Drop down into the hallway and kill the headcrabs. Move up the stairs and into the small workshop. Climb on the table to reach the vent.
- Move into the security room and talk to the scientist. Pick up the shotgun near the controls and listen to the scientist talk about the rail system. Exit the area through the silo doors.