Black Mesa – Mod Walkthrough
Find Game Front’s extensive video library of Black Mesa cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
iOS video walkthroughs app
Droid video walkthroughs app
Table of Contents
- Unforeseen Consequences
- Office Complex
- We’ve Got Hostiles
- Blast Pit
- Power Up
- On A Rail
- Residue Processing
- Questionable Ethics
- Surface Tension
- Forget About Freeman
- Lambda Core
- Break through the doorway barricaded with wooden planks. Walk into the next room and climb the ladder in the back. Jump on the boxes and enter the vent.
- Drop down onto the wooden boxes. Climb down the set of ladders to the bottom. Climb up to the rail system and either walk or use the train to reach the next area.
- On your way down the track, kill the houndeye enemies. Exit the train before you get launched into the radiation lake. Use the catwalk on the right of the radiation to reach the other side.
- Climb the ladders to the pipes and crouch into the broken pipe. Drop into the room and kill the bullsquid. Cross the pipe into the next hall and kill the second bullsquid.
- The next room will have a huge radiation lake. There will be bullsquid in the lake, so kill them. Follow the big pipe and jump to the shipping crate in the middle.
- Hop in the elevator and take it to the next level. Kill the houndeyes and move towards the center of the room. Activate the blast doors to enter the room. Talk to the dying scientist and move towards the rocket engine control room.
- Witness the horrible death of the second scientist and open the next door. You’ll need to be quiet. Crouch from now on as to not alert the creature.
- Move down the ladders and break through the door barricaded with wooden planks. You can sprint now without alerting the creature. Clear the gap and head towards Silo D for oxygen and fuel.
- Follow the blue and red pipes. When you reach the door marked with 5, turn right and kill the zombies below. Climb the ladder down the left hole leading into the water.
- Kill the bullsquid and turn left. Follow the pipe until you have to make another left. Climb the ladder into the next room.
- Open the door and kill the zombies inside. Find the giant fan and follow the catwalk. Climb down the ladder towards the fan.
- Climb down the second ladder. Once you are under the fan, throw the switch to turn it on. Quickly run back to the ladder. Climb up and avoid getting hit with the blade as it will cause instant death. Head back up the ladder.
- Jump into the pit as if you were trying to jump into the fan. You will start to float upwards. Enter one of the many vents and crouch through until you reach a stairway.
- Find a room with two pipes that should have valves on them. Open the door to the storage closet and grab a valve. Place it on the pipe and steam will start coming out. Turn both of the valves until the sign on the wall glows green and reads ‘Ready.’
- Walk up the stairs and follow the red and blue pipes back to the silo.
- Avoid the creature and move another level down. Break the wooden planks blocking the next doorway and follow the red line towards Silo D Power. Exit through the door
- Move into the hallway directly ahead. Kill the houndeyes and barnacles. Press the button on the wall to the right and call the lift.
- Ride the lift to the bottom of the shaft. Before it hits the radiated lake, exit to the platform and talk to the scientist. You will need to start the generator.
- Run down the tunnel and go left. The blast doors will open. Run around the generator while avoiding barnacles. Take the ladder to the top and take notice of the two rooms.
- Both of the rooms will contain a button needed to start the generator. Press the red button in each room and the power sign will light green and read ‘Ready.’
- Exit the way you came in. Talk to the scientist again and he will tell you the power is restored. Walk across the wooden planks to the ladder. Climb all the way up to where you called the lift.
- Go back the way you came. Enter the silo and sneak passed the creature again. Reach the control room where the scientist was murdered by the creature.
- Press the button and back up into a corner. The rocket engine will power up while simultaneously destroying the creature. Go back into the silo and move to the bottom.
- Climb down the ladder until you reach water. Dive under and emerge on the other side. You will reach a large swirling radiated lake. Follow the pipes in the direction of the water current.
- When you reach a platform with a valve, turn it. A pipe will then move into place. Jump into the pipes and use the them to get to the other side. Follow the pipes until it falls.
- Continue into the hallway leading to the next area.