Black Mesa – Mod Walkthrough
Check out Game Front’s library of Black Mesa cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
Video Game Walkthroughs app for iOS
Video Game Walkthroughs app for Android
Table of Contents
- Unforeseen Consequences
- Office Complex
- We’ve Got Hostiles
- Blast Pit
- Power Up
- On A Rail
- Residue Processing
- Questionable Ethics
- Surface Tension
- Forget About Freeman
- Lambda Core
- Sprint across the room ahead while avoiding soldiers and the alien. Walk around until you reach more enemies. Kill them, and continue into the doors ahead.
- Talk to the injured security guard. You’ll need to get the power on, but there are giant creatures ready to kill you. Head back out and move down the ladder. Keep moving until you reach a radiated room.
- Move up the ladder to the left and go to the third level. Open the door and destroy the turret to the left.
- There will be hostiles to the right. Kill them and continue down the hallway. Neutralize the next group of soldiers and go up the stairs directly ahead of you.
- Kill the soldiers to the left of the doorway. Jump down the stairs to the third layer and be ready to kill houndeyes. Head down to the bottom layer which will be flooded.
- Activate the red generator and head back up to the second layer. Throw the switch for Unit 1 in power control.
- Head back upstairs while avoiding electricity hazards. Kill the hostiles on the lift on layer 3. Use the lift to go up, and prepare to kill more soldiers.
- Open the door marked 3 and head back down in the radiated room to the first level. Keep moving forward and head up the ladder to where the injured security guard talked to you in the beginning of the chapter.
- Activate the button to the security door. You’ll need to get the train started. Exit the room and go to the tracks. A giant creature will be waiting there. He’ll immediately attack you when he sees you.
- Don’t try to fight him. Sprint along the left set of tracks. Near the ladder, move the plug into the outlet. There will be one more plug that needs to be moved on the other side of the ladder. Once they are both in, move up.
- At the top of the ladder there will be a button. Activate it and kill the creature with a static discharge. The creature will burn up, and you can move back down to the tracks.
- Follow the tracks back and get into a train. Drive the train down the tracks to the right, and exit to the left where there is a security guard. Talk to the security guard. Once you’re done, drive the train straight forward.