Black Ops 2: Buried – Candygram Achievement Guide
Get a handful of candy in Buried and earn the “Candygram” achievement with our quick guide. The underground town in the Vengeance DLC to Black Ops 2 is a sprawling place with saloons, mansions, mazes, and a graveyard. One of the optional locations you can unlock is a candy store — and it just so happens a new friend loves candy.
A giant man, locked away in prison, will gladly accept a candy offering. If you can find it, that is. Learn how to get the candy, and how to free a new friend with text instructions below.
Find even more location guides, achievement explanations, and how-to articles on our full list of Black Ops 2: Buried cheats. If you’re looking for some beginner info on this new add-on, check out the Black Ops 2: Vengeance DLC guide.
Candygram Achievement Guide
- 1. Locate the Candy Shoppe. It’s located past the graveyard, or through the debris-covered alley near the power room in the town area. The building comes with a large lollipop sign over the window display full of candy. The door costs 1250 points to open.
- 2. Check out the window display of candy to find a shiny pile of sweets. Interact once you see the “take candy” prompt.
- 3. Next, give the candy to the mutant in his prison. If you don’t know how to find your “friend” check out the guide below.
- Finding The Sloth
- 1. Find the prison key. It will randomly spawn in multiple areas around the map. Watch for a green glow to spot it. The key will often spawn on the key ring on the wall right next to the prison.
- 2. Locate the prison. There’s a locked cell with a large man named inside. Interact with the door after getting the key to open it. To find the prison, look for stairs leading up to a second floor of one of the wooden buildings in the corner of town. Drop down through the ceiling and you’ll be in the prison.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Candygram (10 points / Bronze):
In Buried, make a candy delivery..
More Black Ops 2 DLC achievement guides, easter eggs, and extras.