Black Ops 2: Die Rise – Facing the Dragon Achievement Guide
This time, Mitch will show you how to unlock the “Facing the Dragon” achievement, challenging players with a strange little task they must complete before two rounds are over. You’ll have to move quickly, but once you know what to do, this cheevo is a cinch. Check out the video above, or read on with our text guide below.
More Black Ops 2 Cheats, Tips, and Secrets
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Facing the Dragon (10 points):
In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2.
Facing the Dragon Achievement Guide
This is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back as we add new updates.
- First, you’ll need to turn on the power in round 1. Try our detailed guide here: How to Turn on the Power in Die Rise
- For a quick explanation; earn 750 points, step onto the elevator, wait until it drops, run down the hall (Grab a key here!) and jump the gap, turn left, open the double doors with your points, then pull the lever across the room.
- Before continuing, you’ll need a key in the dark hallway after stepping out of the crashed elevator. Look above and make sure you grab it off the floor.
- To your right, after activating the power, two elevator doors will open. One contains a Perk Machine, and the other a brightly lit icon.
- Step up to the doors with the icon, and press the elevator button to activate the lift. Step on it quickly, and it’ll take you to the top level of the skyscraper.
- On the roof, you can see the dragon in the distance. Enter the doorway straight ahead, run up the ramp, and knife the dragon sign in the face.
- Congratulations! That’s one more achievement unlocked.