Black Ops 2: Die Rise – High Maintenance Achievement Guide
The bizarre easter eggs continue in Die Rise, the next big zombies map in the Black Ops 2: Revolution DLC pack, and thanks to the endless curiosity of the Call of Duty fanbase we now know how to unlock this mysterious achievement.
To unlock the achievement and complete the hidden easter egg, a team of four players will need to complete six cryptic tasks given by an unknown narrator. If you truly want to complete Die Rise, check out the text guide below.
More Black Ops 2 Cheats, Tips, and Secrets
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
High Maintenance (75 points):
In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction.
High Maintenance Achievement Guide
- Required Items: Sliquifier, Sniper Rifle (SVD), Trample Steam, Galvaknuckles
Note: Completing this achievement requires 4 players.
- Part 1: Turn on the power. Learn how to turn on the power quickly with our Die Rise: Power Guide. Once complete, you’ll hear a new audio clip.
- Part 2: Find the glowing tiles. There are four tiles on the elevators spread across Die Rise. Stepping on these tiles will light them up. Find all four tiles, then have each teammate step onto the tiles at the same time.
- Part 2 – Continued: This next part is tricky. There are three tiles that need to be activated. The tiles must be activated in order — this is trial and error. Work together with three players to try different combinations. You’ll hear a new audio clip if you get the combination right.
- Part 3: Purchase the SVD and return to the spawn room. Aim for the orbs inside the dragon mouths and shoot each. Once shot, the orbs will appear under the lion statues in the same room.
- Part 4: Acquire the Sliquifier, learn how with our Die Rise: Sliquifier Crafting Guide. Blast the orbs under the lion statues until they begin to turn in place. Keep doing so until another audio clip plays.
- Part 5: Next, you’ll need to construct the Trample Steam. Spread out to four golden lion tile locations pointed at the radio tower up a ramp near the dragon sign on the power tower roof. Set up the launchers to fling zombies into the radio tower until the tower lights up around the base.
- Part 6: Purchase the Galvaknuckles, then travel up the ramp to the radio tower’s base. There are four glowing sides of the tower you must melee to power the tower up. Keep hitting the blue lit edges until the radio tower sparks up.
Congratulations! You’ve completed the Richtofen Easter Egg for Die Rise.
Need more help? Found some details we missed? Keep checking back as we update this page with the latest info.