Black Ops 2: Die Rise – How to Turn On Power in Round 1
Learn how to quickly and efficiently activate the power in Die Rise with this video guide. Coming directly from Mitch and the Game Front Video Walkthrough Team, our video will teach you the ins-and-outs of power management. Of course, if videos aren’t your cup of tea, you can always check out the text explanation below for a rundown of the requirements. Stop stumbling around in the darkness of Die Rise and get started right.
More Black Ops 2 Cheats, Tips, and Secrets
How to Turn on Power in Round 1
Map: Die Rise
- Turning on the power is actually pretty easy in Die Rise. First things first, you need to leave the first room. Take out enough zombies to earn 750 points.
- Next, step into the creaky elevator shaft. Wait inside a few seconds, and the elevator will drop down! Don’t worry, you’ll survive.
- At the bottom of the shaft, head forward through the dark hallway, turn right, and leap over the chasm to the skyscraper ledge opposite.
- Exit the room you land in and turn right past the door and enter a concrete room with locked double doors. Open the double doors with your 750 points, then run straight ahead through the sweat shop.
- Against the back wall of the large room, there’s a large switch. Press it to activate the power, and unlock all the benefits that brings.