Black Ops 2: Die Rise – Secret Song Easter Egg
Easter eggs make a triumphant return to Black Ops 2 with the first downloadable expansion Revolution, and Die Rise stays true to form by presenting players with three hidden teddies that, when activated, play a secret song.
This is the third secret song discovered so far in Black Ops 2, and we’re sure it won’t be the last. Hear it with the list of locations below. Pretend you found all the teddy bears by yourself and impress friends between rounds!
More Black Ops 2 Cheats, Tips, and Secrets
How to Find the Secret Song Easter Egg on Die Rise
This is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back as we add new updates.
- Note: To hear the song, you must interact with three hidden teddy bears. Find the locations below.
- To interact with a teddy, stand near and place your reticule over the teddy, then hold down the interaction button [X/Square] until a sound effect chimes.
- Map: Die Rise
- Teddy #1: Starting at your first Spawn Point, turn left as you exit the double doors flanked by dragon statues and jump down through the broken wall into the ruined stairwell. Cross the interior room to the shelves opposite the stairs into the store. The teddy is on a shelf, above a fallen mannequin.
- Teddy #2: Take the stairs into the fallen chunk of skyscraper that’s left upside-down. Climb up the red beam to the upper floor right of the stairs leading down, then look into the darkness ahead. The teddy is sitting upright near the ledge.
- Teddy #3: Cross the building gap to reach the power room. Look inside the concrete sweat shop full of sewing machines. As you enter through the double doors, from the ruined side of the skyscraper, look for a desk lit by a lamp on the left wall. The teddy is sitting under a sewing machine, covered in blood.