Black Ops 2: How to Turn On the Power in Tranzit [Video]
Show off and switch on the electricity the easy way with James in Black Ops 2′s Tranzit map. Making it all the way to the Power House isn’t easy, and you’ll have plenty of obstacles, and zombies on the way there, so check out the full video guide right above, or scroll down for text tips. Turning on the power will provide you and your friends in Tranzit with all kinds of useful benefits.
Burn through the next Call of Duty campaign with our helpful tips and missions strategies on the Black Ops 2 text walkthrough.
How to Turn on the Power in Tranzit
This is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back as we add new updates.
- To turn on the power in Tranzit, you’ll need to get on the bus and ride it to the Power House. To do that, you’ll need to build the Turbine.
- To build the turbine, grab the mannequin from the central map, a toy plane’s wing under the nearby payphones, and a fan sitting by some seats near the window.
- Take each part, one at a time, to the workbench to build the turbine. With the turbine, you’ll be able to open doors that would otherwise cost cash to get open.
- Open the doors to the station and get on the bus. Just ride it all the way down to the Power House, the shed leading down into the station is just across from the bus stop, in a small door that’ll cost you 750 to open.
- Inside the secret structure, you’ll need to collect three items; the Circuit Board, the Switch, and the Zombie Arm.
- The Circuit Board is located in a lower inner circular area, sitting up against a stack of crates. The switch is on a computer terminal, right in the corner. The zombie arm is on the ground.
- All three items are located inside the brightly lit station. These items will cycle through several different spots, so look around. The area is relatively small, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find them all.
- Construct the parts, and flip the switch to start the power. New paths will open up, and new perks will be available for purchase.