Black Ops 2: Mob of the Dead – Making the Rounds Achievement Guide
Escaping Alcatraz three times in a row isn’t going to be easy, that’s why James of the Game Front Walkthroughs crew on Youtube have put together a video guide showing how get the “Making the Rounds” achievement.
The Uprising DLC for Black Ops 2 includes Mob of the Dead, where mobsters must battle the undead in a desperate bid to escape the hellish prison. James makes it look easy. Check out the video above, or keep scrolling for a complete text guide to earn one of Uprising’s toughest achievements.
Get the rest of the achievements and escape with the Black Ops 2: Uprising DLC cheats list. See what this add-on has to offer with our Uprising DLC multiplayer & zombies guide. If you’re looking for the complete list of Call of Duty Easter eggs, secrets and unlockables, be sure to browse the compendium of Black Ops 2 cheats.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Making the Rounds (30 points / Bronze):
In Mob of the Dead, complete the cycle 3 times.
Making the Rounds Achievement Guide
1. To complete this achievement, you’ll need to build the plane on the prison roof and ride it three times.
2. Get in-depth details on Game Front’s How to Build the Plane Achievement Guide.
3. After crash landing, use the electric chairs to reappear on Alcatraz Island. To ride the plane again, you’ll need to revisit all five item locations and collect the fuel cans.
4. Complete Step 3 one more time to earn this achievement. As a refresher, check below for the Fuel Can locations.
Fuel Can Locations:
- Fuel #1: Downstairs, through the locked door in the Showers, located inside the laundry machine.
- Fuel #2: The staircase leading to the Citadel Tunnels, turn left at the base to find a small room containing the collectible.
- Fuel #3: Through the previously locked doors at the docks.
- Fuel #4: Past the electrified gate in the Warden’s Office.
- Fuel #5: Glowing locked case in the hallway entrance to the roof, after leaving the infirmary.
More Black Ops 2: Uprising achievement guides, easter eggs, and extras.