Black Ops 2: Nuketown – How to Play Retro Games [Easter Egg]
Looking for a little old-school charm in Black Ops’ retro-future Nuketown? James (of the GF Video Walkthrough Channel) has got the solution with this awesome Easter Egg, unlockable by shooting the heads off every mannequin on the map. Not an easy task, and the time limit you’re under is tight. Still, it’s worth seeing for yourself — or you could just check it out right here.
There’s plenty more Easter Eggs where this came from. Check out the full listing on our Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs locations guide, where you’ll learn how to find Thor’s hammer, how to unlock the secret song in Tranzit, and much more.
Burn through the single-player campaign with our mission tips on the Black Ops 2 game guide.
How to Play Retro Games in Nuketown [Easter Egg]
Keep checking back for new updates! This is a work-in-progress. Video coming soon.
- To play retro Activision games on Nuketown, you’ll need to shoot off the heads of every mannequin on the map in less than 1 minute, 30 seconds.
- Only the mannequins within the boundaries of the map need to be shot. Mannequin locations cycle randomly.
- It helps to bring a friend or two to make accomplishing this easier. It can be done on a private match.
- If you’re successful, check out the large population sign around the center of the map. You’ll find a new prompt, allowing you to interact with the screen.
- Voila! Now you can play retro games on the monitor. You’ll be able to control them or flip between the different games. You’ll even be invincible while playing, so no one can interrupt until it’s their turn.
Retro Games Included:
- River Raid