Black Ops 2: Origins – All Your Base Achievement Guide
See how to turn on the power generators in Origins, the final zombies map for Black Ops 2. Instead of activating a switch, you’ll need to hunt down six separate generators spread across the map and get them started. Bring power to the entire map and earn an early achievement in Origins with our achievement guide below.
If you’re hungry for more secret guides and extras, check out the Black Ops 2: Buried cheats page for the latest DLC articles. Or get a quick look at the features and additional maps with Game Front’s Black Ops 2: Apocalypse beginner’s guide.
All Your Base Achievement Guide
- To start a generator, a player must activate the large machine with two nods crackling electricity. It costs 200$ to start, then you (or friends) must stand on the metal pad surrounding the machine.
- A meter will appear in the center of the screen. Wait for it to fill up, and the generator will start.
- After activating a generator, special electrified zombies will burst out of the ground and attack. Stock up with good weapons before attempting to start a generator.
- Once the meter is full and the power is on, a surge of energy will destroy any remaining zombies near the metal pad.
- Every generator has signs pointing to the zone in the trenches. Follow the signs, or check the map in the spawn room (pictured above) to find all six locations.
- To unlock the achievement, the player (or players) must activate all six generators without interrupting the meter by stepping off the metal pad or if every player on the pad is killed.
- Get Juggernog perk by Generator 4 (on the map) by powering up the generator. It should help while trying to activate the other generators. Zombie Blood is another good source.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
All Your Base:
In Origins, activate all generators without allowing one to stop.
More Black Ops 2: Origins achievement guides, easter eggs, and extras.