Black Ops 2: Revolution Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Vertigoner: This one is pretty self explanatory. Fling 10 zombies up in the air over the course of one game to get it.
- Mad Without Power: This one’s a little tough. You will have to hold out until the 10th round before switching. This will take some practice and is mostly an endurance test.
- Shafted: This one’s a little tough. You will have to use 6 perks and Pack a Punch in one match. A second player might help, but its very doable with one player. Start getting kills until you get about 2000 point or so and then go through the door. You will need to turn on the power and get Juggernaut by round 4. The perks are all randomly spread out in the old school looking elevators. You will need to check behind every door as fast as you can to give yourself a chance to find them all. Once you find all of them, you will need to have 30,000 points left over to use Pack-A-Punch.
- Slippery When Undead: You will need to build a Sliquifier. The parts for it are located in the cage, in the kitchen, on a barrel, and in the upstairs area. There might be some variation game to game as to where these items are located but they shouldn’t be too far from those locations. Once you actually have it, coaxing the zombies is easy. Just back away from them until you have a whole line coming at you. Once they’re all in a group, shoot towards the center of them and watch them all slip and fall. Achievement unlocked!
- I’m My Own Best Friend: You will have to use the “Who’s Who” Perk to get this achievement. When you die, you will respawn as a ghost. Draw the zombie away and revive yourself in order to get the achievement.