Black Ops 2: Tranzit – Fuel Efficient Achievement Guide
Save some gas with this bizarre achievement on Black Ops 2‘s Tranzit map. There’s a new way to travel, but it’s so strange, you’ll never guess how to unlock it yourself. We’ll give you two hints; it involves green lights and annoying midget zombies. Skip the introductions and get to the meat of our guide below, where we’ll tell you how to unlock this achievement or trophy in a few simple steps.
Find more tips to complete every mission of the campaign on the Black Ops 2 walkthrough.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Fuel Efficient (10 points / Bronze)
In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.
Fuel Efficient Achievement Guide
This is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back as we add new updates.
- To complete this achievement, you’ll first need to turn on the power at the Power Station. Learn how to turn on the power in Tranzit here.
- With the power on, some devices in town will light up and turn green. These are teleportation spots, but using them isn’t easy.
- Travel through the fog and out of the safe zones to find denizens. These small monsters will run around and try to latch onto your head. If you can’t find them, try checking out the cornfield in the farm area.
- Let a denizen grab hold, then run toward the nearest green light. In the green light, the denizen will pop off and burrow into the ground, leaving a hold behind.
- Now, simply jump into the hole. You’ll randomly teleport to one of the green light locations, and unlock this strange achievement.