Black Ops 2: Tranzit – How to Find the Secret Galvaknuckles [Video]
By the tenth round of Tranzit, you might be wondering to yourself, “Myself, I’d a weapon that kills zombies in one hit.” Fret no more, because the dashing gentlemen of Game Front’s Video Walkthrough Youtube Channel, with James in particular, have a video showing you how to purchase just such a weapon. The Galvaknuckles are located on top of a diner, next to the garage on the Tranzit map in Black Ops 2‘s zombies mode. Getting to these special super-melee weapons won’t be easy, so check out the video above, or read the text below for more guidelines.
Answer the call with our step-by-step guide through the campaign with our Black Ops 2 text walkthrough.
How to Find the Secret Galvaknuckles
- First off, you’ll need to access the bus at the Bus Station.
- Next, you’ll need to find ceiling hatch upgrade. Use our bus upgrades guide to find all four possible locations. The upgrade switches locations randomly, so you’ll need to check each spot until you get the hatch.
- Once the hatch is in your position, pay to open the door of the diner, and look in the back left corner for a pile of rubble. Above the rubble is a closed hatch. Look up to interact and you can add the open ceiling hatch part, netting you access to the roof.
- Double-tap jump to climb up the ladder to reach the roof. Turn around as you exit to find the Galvaknuckles for purchase against the wall.
- The weapon costs a steep 6000 bucks, but it’s worth it. Players have reported it’s an instant one-hit kill on zombies even up to wave 13. Not only is it strong, it’s very fast. Give it a try yourself, and report back on the results.