Black Ops 2: Vengeance – Multiplayer & Zombies Guide
Table of Contents
Strategic Hints and Tips
- When traveling around the outer edge of the island, equip a sniper rifle to take advantage of the long ranges of sight available along the beaches in these areas.
- The majority of this map features long ranges of sight and wide open battle fields, so it is advisable to sprint quickly between whatever cover is available in these areas and remain in a stationary position for as long as possible to avoid detection from all sides.
- Whenever you pass in front of a pathway that looks through to the area at the center of the island, check it quickly with your sights and open fire on any movement as it has the potential to be a location of high foot-traffic for enemies attempting to flank.
- The area at the center of the island is an ideal place to leave C4 or mines for enemies passing through or attempting to steal your flag.
- One of the best spots to take control of in this map is the crashed plane that faces the center of the island. Put a man at the back to cover the most obvious entry point and fire out from the plane’s front windshield into enemies passing through the exposed area outside.
- The V-SAT and the UAV are two of the most useful tools you can deploy on this map, because they will help you travel safely and quickly to different areas that can be held down effectively, such as the crashed airplane.
- Place mines or C4 behind one of the rocks inside the cave near the outer edge of the island, as this is another area that exhibits high amounts of foot-traffic.
- Whenever possible, approach the island’s center area from an uphill pathway so that you will have the advantage of the high ground upon entering this high-risk environment.
- Since there is a long range of sight into virtually every area of this map, stick with your teammates more than ever during games here to better ensure success and survival.
- When being fired upon, drop to the ground rather than sprinting to safety so that you can possibly use the uneven terrain to your advantage as opposed to being easily picked off while on the run out in the open.