Black Ops 2: Vengeance – Multiplayer & Zombies Guide
Table of Contents
Strategic Hints and Tips
- Equip a shotgun or SMG when traveling across the lower section of the bridge, seeing as most of the battles that take place in this area would be considered “close-quarters combat”.
- Use an automatic weapon with a scoped-sight when traveling across the top of bridges, as this weapon type is most useful when firing from behind the various cover points or enemies approaching from an open distance.
- Plant any explosives you have next to the doorway within the buildings at either end of the bridge’s top section.
- When moving towards the buildings on either side of the bridge, approach them at an angle from the front window to avoid being sniped and toss a grenade in for good measure to scatter or eliminate enemies hiding inside.
- Enter one of the buildings at either end of the bridge and equip an SMG, then run back and forth between the two open doorways in these structures and mow down any hostiles that try to enter or pass in front of your line of sight.
- When traveling back and forth across the map, move along the outside edges where cover is most prevalent and keep an SMG equipped so that you can quickly dispose of any enemies that suddenly appear from around corners.
- Use barricades and large trucks as your primary source of cover, seeing as the smaller cars can be blown up with a well-placed grenade throw.
- Lay down or crouch behind a barricade directly in front of a building currently occupied by multiple enemies, then quickly stand up every once in a while to pick off and surprise any approaching hostiles. This method is also effective when defending or capturing a flag.
- Before you unleash a kill-streak attack such as Lighting Strike, check the mini-map if possible to make sure that the majority of enemies are currently residing on the top section of the bridge.
- When approaching one of the ramps that lead to the lower section of the bridge, toss a grenade or explosive towards the bottom of it first to ensure at least a minimal amount of safety when traveling between levels.
- Take cover with an SMG near the tops or bottoms of the ramps that lead between the bridge’s two levels, then wait to open fire on enemies that use these entry points regularly.