Black Ops 2: Vengeance – Multiplayer & Zombies Guide
Table of Contents
Strategic Hints and Tips
- The narrow hallways and rooms that make up the interior sections of this map are ideal for racking up kill-streaks with a shotgun.
- Ascend to the second floor of the building along the eastern edge of the map and pass through the broken window to reach the balcony, then crouch down to look over the railing on either side and pick off enemies running by below.
- Due to the high volume of interior hiding spots, the best kill-streak devices to be utilized on this map are surveillance ones such as the UAV or VSAT.
- When traveling around the outside edges of the map, equip a scoped rifle for long-distance kills and stay on the move to avoid being ambushed.
- Look for rooms with multiple entry points and crouch down in a corner that gives you a line of sight on all of them, then equip a shotgun or automatic rifle to mow down whichever enemies pass through. This is also an ideal method for protecting your flag.
- When traveling through the control room, move consistently between the cover points provided by the surrounding consoles and keep your crosshairs trained on the upper landing to pick off sniping enemies.
- Look for the bridge behind the building on the east side of the map and hide behind the barrels positioned at one end, then pick off enemies that try to cross or just run by in the distance.
- You can crouch down at the bottom of one of the outside staircases and pick off approaching enemies before they see you.
- Drop any grenades or C4 you have around the areas that border the outside of the map, as their narrow and restrictive nature makes them ideal for trapping enemies in the near vicinity of explosions.