Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Pyrrhic Victory
- Old Wounds
- Time and Fate
- Fallen Angel
- Suffer With Me
- Achilles Veil
- Cordis Die
- Judgement Day
Strike Force Missions
- The VTOL that’s being used to protect the President will go down. Good thing Mason and Harper are inside. It’s time to go to the prom. You’ll begin the mission in an armored vehicle. It will go down eventually. When you’re in control, move to the AA gun on top of a vehicle hanging on the freeway. You can lock on multiple targets, then unleash a flurry of missiles. Use the targeting system on the bottom to locate aerial hostiles.
- Run down the freeway. You’ll have to make choice when you make it to the waypoint. You’ll either rappel down the freeway or use the sniper rifle to provide support. Either way, you’ll need to protect the president. I personally rappeled down. From here, look up high and take out the snipers as you make your push foward. You’ll see two armored vehicles ahead.
- On the street, look for a police motorcycle with it’s lights and sirens blaring. Past that on the right, is a bus. Behind that is wrecked, flaming car. Grab the INTEL near the car.
- You’ll need to clear the way before you can use the vehicles. Move up and eliminate the hostiles ahead. When they’re down, follow Harper. You’ll take point. Drive through the cars as you drive along the freeway. Move left to avoid the rubble, then stay right as you see the freeway collapse. Eventually, you’ll be hit by a truck.
- When you wake up, you’ll exit the vehicle from the top. You’ll see Anderson get hit. When you’re in control, grab the RPG. You’ll need to take out two enemy CLAWs. Move down the street following the train cars on the right. Also, as you move down the street, look for a “Hotel Kaylor”. Inside is some INTEL to be gathered. It’s on top of the reception desk in front of the framed blue hologram.
- When you enter the “Downtown Plaza”, head left and enter the mall labeled, “Shops at the Plaza”. Head to the second floor. On the right hand side is a kiosk store named “Wes’s T-Shirts”. Grab the INTEL located at the bottom shelf.
- As you reach the top of the stairs, you can access a door that leads to a SAM. Just like the freeway sequence, target the drones. Eventually the SAM will be disabled. Go back down the way you came, then continue moving through the mall.
- When you make it outside, you’ll reach a patio with tables. In the distance is a sign that says “Chez Yanick”. Take out the enemies underneath the sign and in the courtyard below. Move down the stairs, past the Leung store. Help the French vehicle on the road, by taking out the RPGers on the left side of the vehicle.
- Continue moving forward past the blue smoke. Anderson will go down. Move through the street. Eventually a building will topple over knocking you out once again.
- When you come to, follow Harper through the haze toward Anderson. She’s still alive. Now it’s time to pilot a VTOL. The controls are like driving a car, but you can pitch your nose up and down, as well as strafe. Provide covering fire for the convoy below. Use the “LMB” to fire machine guns and “RMB” to fire rockets. Wait for the lock-on when you use the rockets.
- Fast moving drones will then attack. Follow these drones in the air by holding “Space” to speed up. You’re in full control of the VTOL here, so you can actually leave the mission area. Keep taking out the drones until the VTOL gets disabled. You’ll eject and see Harper on the ground as the convoy rolls up.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page