Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Pyrrhic Victory
- Old Wounds
- Time and Fate
- Fallen Angel
- Suffer With Me
- Achilles Veil
- Cordis Die
- Judgement Day
Strike Force Missions
- You’ll be landing in Haiti in this final mission. You’ll be jumping out of the back of the plane using the wing-glide. As you descend, avoid the explosions and debris before you hit the shore.
- Upon landing, head left to avoid the confrontation just ahead of you for now. You’ll find an access crate next to building 22 that houses a Quad. This will help taking out the troops. Now you can head toward the firefight. Take out the CLAW and the enemy soldiers up the road. When things are clear on the road that leads up, move forward. Building 26 should be ahead of you.
- Take out the hostiles in building 26 and as you keep pushing forward, a pair of guntrucks appear. Immediately take cover, then take them out. Also keep an eye out of enemies on the rooftops.
- Take a look at the building numbers when you reach the courtyard. Look for building number 27. It has a garage attached to it. The INTEL is on the second floor of the structure.
- Hug the wall on the right side. When you reach the top of the stairs, eliminate the enemies ahead, then head for the entrance of the building. As you keep hugging the wall on the right, there’s a room with weapons, including an RPG, which you’ll need to use to take out a CLAWs before moving inside.
- When you approach the building, stay at the door and pick off the enemies inside before moving in. Keep an eye on the enemies upstairs. Move through the lobby when it looks clear and take out any stragglers along the way. Move downstairs.
- A sliding door will open. Enter the room and prepare for another firefight as you move past desks and server rooms. You’ll eventually reach a room where you’ll see CLAWs on an assembly line above. If you have the access kit, make your way around the balcony to access a panel that puts the ASDs on your side.
- Move downstairs through the archway and into the corridor full of enemy ASDs. Once they’re turned into scrap metal continue moving toward the broadcast room. Clear the broadcast room, then head up the stairs to the main panel.
- Looking down at the main panel, you’ll see that there are six rows of terminals below. From the top, go down to the second row to find INTEL. It’s underneath a monitor that’s slightly askew. Use the panel and you’ll see Menendez transmitting a live webcast.
- After the webcast, an explosion will occur. Follow Harper through a corridor that’s now on fire. Push through to “Checkpoint 4″. You’ll reach a set of stairs you need to climb up. Keep moving through the rooms toward the waypoint. Follow the explosions. They will lead you to your destination.
- You’ll reach some sliding doors that enemies will pour out of. The pillars in this room are light blue in color. They’re full of enemies in camo suits. Head down to the bottom most area of this room to grab INTEL, then head back up to the top most floor. Keep taking out the guys in camo through the corridor. Slide under the garage door.
- An explosion will occur. You’ll see Menendez ahead. You’ll drop down and slide on the rubble. You’ll be in slow motion. Using your weapon, aim at the two enemies as you slide down. You’ll tackle-stab Menendez.
- From here, it’s up to you. Do you kill him? Or do you capture him? Now every decision that you have made, will determine your ending. Congratulations! You’ve just beaten Call of Duty: Black Ops II!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page