Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Pyrrhic Victory
- Old Wounds
- Time and Fate
- Fallen Angel
- Suffer With Me
- Achilles Veil
- Cordis Die
- Judgement Day
Strike Force Missions
- The best way, I found, to get through this mission is to take the right side, after you pass by the turned over bus in the middle of the street. There are a lot of enemies here and taking the right side moves you inside structures.
- It’s best to stay inside, since staying out in the open is deadly because there are numerous troops targeting the streets. It’s pretty much a kill zone.
- Also, if you stay to the right and hug it, moving from building to building, it will lead right to Zhao’s crashed VTOL. Along the way, be careful of a crapload of ASDs along with stationary turrets.
- When you reach the VTOL, dispatch the two turrets and ASDs, then quickly plant the network intruder after clearing the area. Now head to a safe place, preferably the doorway you came from on the right hand side, and eliminate the enemy troops as they arrive.
- Once the point has been successfully defended, head to the back of the VTOL and you’ll shoot Zhao, then take a picture for evidence.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page