Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Pyrrhic Victory
- Old Wounds
- Time and Fate
- Fallen Angel
- Suffer With Me
- Achilles Veil
- Cordis Die
- Judgement Day
Strike Force Missions
- Welcome back to the future as this mission begins in Pakistan. During the briefing, you’ll get to know a man named Defalco. When the mission actual starts, you’ll be fixing the CLAW to take care of enemies zeroing in on your position. Grab the INTEL on the shelves in this room.
- You can tell the CLAW to direct its fire where you aim, by pressing “1″, then pressing “LMB”. Use the CLAW to cut a swath through the enemies as you leave the building and enter the flooded street. As you fight, access the other CLAW to unlock it’s flamethrower. Always fun.
- Access the panel to open the garage door. The team will split up bringing the CLAWs with them to provide cover on the rooftops. It’s now you and Harper. Fight your way through the street. Stay on the left side with Harper.
- When Harper reaches the gate, a bus in the distance will start flowing down the street. Quickly get to Harper to help him open the gate. Repeatedly tap “F” to open it to avoid being crushed.
- Before entering the archway ahead, look right toward another archway, bathed in red light. There’s some INTEL below the light. Follow Harper through the alleyway. When you reach the next street, a drone will be scouting the area. Follow Harper to avoid the searchlights of the drone in this stealth sequence.
- When you make it to the ruined building, grab the INTEL on the ground where a part of the building collapses. At the sewer entrance, take out the guy on the right, as Harper takes out the other. Head through the sewer tunnel. Access the metal door to gain information about the SOC-Ts.
- After Mason contacts Briggs, Harper and Mason will need to go on the rooftop to provide observation. Target the roof to rope up, then knife-kill the enemies on the rooftop. From here, you’ll need to scan Menendez in the trainyard. Look for guy in the white suit. You’ll begin to hear the conversation, which is being recorded.
- They will move out of range multiple times. Keep following Harper to continue recording Menendez. You’ll do this for a total of four times. After the fourth time, move with Harper as you both swim underneath, through a flooded lab. Menendez will be directly above you, and know about where you are. Swim once again to the staircase. Fight your way through the corridor, then the garage.
- Press “5″ to control Brutus. He’ll shred the enemies in front of the garage. You’ll need control Maximus as it’s on the rooftop. Take out the troops on the ground as well as the drone.
- When Salazaar shows up, head into the vehicle. You’ll hack a drone, which will clear the way before you drive through streets. To accelerate the truck press “W”. Drive through the streets as fast as you can. During the jump press “Space” to speed boost. In mid-air, you’ll get a choice of either using the drone or the SOC-T. Either way, you’ll need to clear a path.
- Soon enough, you’ll be in control of Mason again as he drives the truck. Harper will mention avoiding the fire. To do this, immediately head right as you pass by under the fire. You’ll reach the evac site past the flares. You’ll see Zhao.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page