Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Pyrrhic Victory
- Old Wounds
- Time and Fate
- Fallen Angel
- Suffer With Me
- Achilles Veil
- Cordis Die
- Judgement Day
Strike Force Missions
Suffer With Me
- You begin as Woods in this mission as you park in a neighborhood. You’ll meet Mason and McKnight as they chat about Menendez. Enter the storage shack to grab the bag. You’ll be notified of Operation False Profit.
- After getting off the raft, follow Mason to leave the beach. Climb the ladder, then throw the knife at the enemy about to pop a flare. Clear the courtyard, then head down the stairs. Follow Mason through the ruined street and into the warehouse. Open the locker to grab a Nightengale. It distracts enemies.
- Move up the metal staircase, then clear the rooftops. Mason will open the skylight. Drop down and access the room with your lockpick to grab a flak jacket. Look for a storeroom with stairs that lead down. Before you head down, check the shelves to grab INTEL.
- Head down to the tarmac where the plane is. Eliminate the enemies, especially the one using the machine gun on the truck. Use that gun to clear the area, then follow Mason through to the motel. You’ll meet up with Noriega. Hudson then gives you a new task. There’s a Nexus target, and Noriega has information on it.
- You’ll begin in the slums as you see some bad guys beating up a medical team. Neutralize the hostiles as you continue to move through the slums with Noriega. Move through the city toward the marker. Take whatever route you choose to get to the marker. You’ll reach a checkpoint at the park. Stay right.
- As the explosion in the courtyard (past the park) ahead kicks up dust, look for a building marked Gran Fans Herramientes. Look for a two story home. Inside will be some INTEL along with an ammo crate.
- Make a push to the church through its courtyard. I’d suggest take the left route. It’s easier to flank this way, plus there’s more cover. Continue along the street as you fire at hostiles. Breach the door where Mason and Noriega are crouched.
- Inside the medical clinic, Mason and Woods are still escorting Noriega. When the hallway turns left, enter the room directly ahead to grab INTEL. Follow the corridor down. You’ll hear a woman asking for help. As you attempt to help her, a thug jumps you. Noriega will run for it. Aim down the corridor and litter it with bodies.
- Move upstairs and you’ll see Noriega crash through a wall. Help him up, then run down the corridor to avoid machine gun fire from an aerial vehicle. Jump to the building, then walk down the alleyway to the checkpoint.
- As Woods, you’ll follow Noriega up an elevator to a balcony. Eventually the Nexus target arrives. Noriega says it’s Menendez. When he arrives, take the shot. If you haven’t figured it out already by now, it’s not Menendez, it’s Mason.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page