Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Pyrrhic Victory
- Old Wounds
- Time and Fate
- Fallen Angel
- Suffer With Me
- Achilles Veil
- Cordis Die
- Judgement Day
Strike Force Missions
- You begin as Farid, who is undercover working for Menendez. Follow Menendez as he heads out and makes a speech. When the courtyard is cleared of his supporters, stay to the right of the courtyard as you pass by the archways.
- Through the archway, you’ll see a fountain. Don’t go through there yet. Instead, make a quick left up the stairs. Grab the INTEL, then continue up the stairs to access an optical camo suit. Head back down as you move through the marketplace. Enter the buildings as you move through, toward the marker, so they can provide cover.
- Move through the building where the drone crash lands on your right. You’ll reach a balcony with a crashed VTOL on the ground in the distance. Move through the balcony as you pass by friendlies firing down at the courtyard.
- Since you have camo, you can sneak by the smaller encounters. As you move toward the marker, part of the building to your right collapses. Stay right in this area. You’ll see a black metal gate. Access it to open it. Head up the stairs to the balcony, then move through the houses as you reach street level.
- Eliminate the enemies on the street. Up ahead, you’ll see friendlies guarding a turquoise door. They’ll move out of the way for you. Enter the door ahead. You’ll see Menendez. He’ll shoot down Harper’s VTOL. As Farid, you can either kill Harper or kill Menendez. If you try to kill Menendez, however, he’ll stop you and take you out instead, saving Harper’s life, at the expense of your own.
- You’ll immediately be thrust into the boots of Mason using the turret to take out rooftop hostiles. He’ll see Harper, but will need to follow Salazaar. You’ll have a drone you can use for targeting. Move through the alleyway. Up ahead, you’ll see a wheel barrow. Opposite the wheel barrow on the other side of the street is a house with crates inside. Look behind those crates for INTEL.
- Move through the streets as you see fit. You can stay on the streets or go upstairs and utilize the high ground. Either way, follow the marker. At the choke point, careful of the automated turret. Blast it, then continue through. The path becomes rockier and more open, as you’ll move onto a cliffside. Stay in cover, preferably inside a structure and pick off the enemies one at a time. Don’t forget to use the drone.
- Keep moving through the rocky pass. On the right will be a building with a satellite on top. Head up to the roof using the ladder and grab the INTEL.
- Continue following the path into the brick house. Move down the stairs, then head for the bridge. Stay inside the house and pick off the enemies coming down from the bridge. When things are clear, head up the stairs, then make a left up the hill.
- As you reach the top, the dust forms a slight haze. Manuever your way through the rocks and enemies until you reach the VTOL, which contains Menendez. He’ll give up.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page