Black Ops 2: Zombie Mode – Undead Man’s Party Bus Achievement Guide
Boost your bus in Black Ops 2 with our achievement video guide, showing you how to find all three upgrades to this deadly form of public transportation. Each part is hidden somewhere in the handful of Tranzit maps, always behind locked doors, but we’ll show you how to make your bus better and on a budget. Skip paying, and follow our video guide right above, or zip down to the text below.
Answer the call with our step-by-step guide through the campaign with our Black Ops 2 walkthrough.
Get more extras and unlocks like this on the Black Ops 2 cheats page, where you’ll find how to turn on power in Tranzit, where to find bus upgrades, intel locations guide, the Tranzit song easter egg, and more.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Undead Man’s Party Bus (15 points)
In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.
Undead Man’s Party Bus Achievement Guide
This is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back as we add new updates.
- To unlock this achievement, you’ll need to find three special items hidden throughout Tranzit. There are three upgrades; the plow, the roof hatch, and the ladder.
- These parts will spawn randomly over four locations. Check out each location below, or in the video above.
- Attach the plow to the front of the bus, the roof hatch to the closed escape door on the roof, and the ladder at the back left exterior.
Bus Part Upgrade Locations
- To find the first part, you’ll need to construct the turbine to blow up a door in the Bus Station. To build the turbine, grab the mannequin from the central map, a toy plane’s wing under the nearby payphones, and a fan sitting by some seats near the window.
- Take each part, one at a time, to the workbench to build the turbine. Place the constructed turbine next to the double doors, right beside the workbench to access a new room. The part should be inside.
- Bring the Turbine with you, you’ll be needing it later.
- In the Farm, you’ll want to use the turbine again on a shed near the large barn full of crates. The part is right inside.
- This can be found either in the Town or the Diner. At the Town area, look for a shed outside with two double doors you can open with the turbine.
- If it appears in the Diner, look for the double doors in the garage. Both of these doors can also be opened by turning on the power in the Power House.