Black Ops 2: Zombie Tranzit – Secret Song Easter Egg
Everything old is new again, and easter eggs from Black Ops return in Black Ops 2′s Tranzit. To hear a song, you’ll need to interact with three hidden teddy bears scattered throughout Tranzit. Instead of searching every nook and cranny on Tranzit, use our quick guide below to uncover this Easter Egg. For your troubles, you’ll get an earful and some undead bragging rights. Get all the details below.
Get survival tips and weapon information on our full Black Ops 2 walkthrough showing you how to complete each mission.
How to Find the Secret Zombie Song
This is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back as we add new updates.
- Note: To hear this song, you’ll need to find hidden collectible teddy bears. Below, we’ll go over the locations of the bears so you can hear for yourself.
- To interact with the teddy, crouch near them with your reticule over the teddy, and hold down the interaction button [X/Square] until a sound effect chimes.
- Mode: Tranzit
- Teddy #1: On a bench, in the Bus Station right near where you begin.
- Teddy #2: Found on the Farm, the third stop on your bus ride. Go upstairs and look on a blanket to find the bear.
- Teddy #3: The final bear is in the Town, located near a pool table inside a building where a perk can be purchased.