Black Ops 2: Zombies – Dance on My Grave Achievement Guide
Unlock a secret and learn how to keep your perk streak going with another Black Ops 2 achievement guide — this time, we’ll show you have to resurrect with the “Dance on My Grave” achievement. Before you continue, don’t forget to bring a friend, and never play Zombies on Easy if you want to purchase perks or discover Easter Eggs. With that forward out of the way, find the full text guide below, and you’ll be crawling out of your own grave in no time.
Find more tips to complete every mission of the campaign on the Black Ops 2 walkthrough.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Dance On My Grave (5 points / Bronze)
In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.
Dance on My Grave Achievement Guide
- To unlock this achievement, play Greenrun on Normal. The perk required will not appear on Easy or when playing solo.
- To find your grave, you’ll need to die. But, a Tombstone won’t always appear, you’ll need a special perk.
- Collect 2000 points, and purchase the Tombstone perk at the Power House, located in a vending machine upstairs on some ruined catwalks.
- Now, you just need to die. After dying, wait for the next round and respawn, then simply return to the place you died. If you purchased the Tombstone perk, a grave will mark where you died previously. Collect it to regain all your lost weapons and perks, and you’ll unlock the achievement.