Black Ops 2: Zombies Nuketown – Secret Song Easter Egg
That’s right, there’s more than one secret song in Black ops 2; this time, you’ll find some strange music in Nuketown. To hear this easter egg for yourself, you’ll need to find three teddy bears scattered throughout the map. Below, we’ve got a list of locations, pointing you in the right direction to hear this song for yourselves. Of course, if you want to find the first unlockable song easter egg, check out our Tranzit teddy locations.
If you’re still having trouble getting through the main solo campaign, or just want to see how your choices will change the game, check out Game Front’s Black Ops 2 text guide.
For more secrets and unlockables, check out our growing list of Black Ops 2 cheats. There, you’ll find links to the secret Tranzit song, how to unlock the best ending, where to find Thor’s hammer, and plenty more.
How to Find the Secret Zombie Song on Nuketown
This is a work-in-progress. Keep checking back as we add new updates.
- Note: To hear this song, you’ll need to find hidden collectible teddy bears. Below, we’ll go over the locations of the bears so you can hear for yourself.
- To interact with the teddy, crouch near them with your reticule over the teddy, and hold down the interaction button [X/Square] until a sound effect chimes.
- Map: Nuketown 2025
- Teddy #1: The first teddy is found in a chair, in the wrecked bus in the center of the map.
- Teddy #2: The second teddy is in the backyard of the home with the Nuketown sign out-front. Travel through the house, and turn left and the shed at the edge of the map. Look for a narrow split in the fence to find this hidden teddy.
- Teddy #3: The last teddy is upstairs, in the yellow building opposite the sign. Climb the stairs and turn around to find a bunk bed, the teddy is on the top bunk. You might have to jump to interact.
- Once all the teddies have been activated, the music will start.