Boogie Bunnies! on Xbox Live Arcade this Wednesday
We know Rez is coming soon, we’ve been waiting forever for Castle Crashers, Lode Runner was announced at CES last week, and this week on Xbox Live Arcade we have Boogie Bunnies!. A bit anti-climatic, don’t you think?
I’m not outright dismissing the game, which is a match-3 puzzle game that sounds like it might be a Bejewled knockoff with cute bunnies which are apparently boogieing. Or something.
The details from Xbox.com:
Help the Boogie Bunnies achieve their dream of superstardom as they shimmy shake their way through exotic, colorful destinations all the way to Hollywood. Only you can ensure they make it. In this revolutionary match-3 puzzle game, Boogie Bunnies lets you match up these wacky disco fur balls from three different sides—left, right, and from the bottom. Score chain combinations and watch them get their groove on. Let’s get the party started!
- Multiple game modes: Play this great match-3 game with a twist at your own pace in three different game modes, Classic, Arcade, and Endless.
- Exciting destinations: Travel with the bunnies to the Arctic, Amazon, and Hollywood as they adopt the local culture.
- Stylish 3-D bunnies characters: Discover new bunnies along the way from designer sunglasses-wearing bunnies to completely outfitted diva bunnies.
- Fancy dance animations: Set up extensive chain combinations to trigger the bunnies’ creative dance moves to catchy tunes.
- Family fun play: Join the party online or offline in two-player cooperative or competitive mode for the whole family to enjoy.
Boogie Bunnies! will be available on Wednesday for 800 Microsoft Points ($10).