Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt Starts Next Week
2K and Gearbox have announced the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt, a massive in-game event to thank fans for their support. Players can win in-game and real-life prizes by playing Borderlands 2 during the four-week sweepstakes that begins October 11 at 10:00 a.m. EDT, and ends on November 7 at 5:00 a.m. EST.
Players will have the chance to win the following prizes:
- PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment systems with copies of Borderlands 2 Vita once released
- Customized Borderlands 2 XP SEVEN headsets from Turtle Beach
- NVIDIA® Shield™ PC Streaming set-up with a custom painted Tiki PC by Falcon Northwest
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 Ti GFX cards
- Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition Strategy Guides by BradyGames
- Lifetime supplies of all 2K titles on Steam – past, present, and future
To enter the sweepstakes, all you have to do is take down the daily targets once a day for a total of 28 entries. In addition to the weekly sponsored prizes, one player will win a grand prize of $50,000, and four others will win varying amounts of cash totaling $50,000.
While only U.S. players are eligible for cash prizes and sponsored prizes, all players worldwide can participate in the Loot Hunt and the exclusive community goals granting access to unique in-game loot.
U.S. residents may also enter the sweepstakes by mailing a postcard to 2K, Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Sweepstakes, 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA 94949.
To join the hunt, visit this website and log-in using your SHiFT account information. You can also visit the official web site for complete sweepstakes rules and prizing, details about daily targets, and daily community goals.
The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition releases on October 8, 2013.