Borderlands 2: Assault on Dragon Keep Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Travel to the Unassuming Docks of Potentially Little Importance. As the name suggests, there’s probably nothing important about the place. Join the Vault Hunters for a game of Bunkers & Badasses.
- Begin Assault on Dragon Keep. Enjoy the view until you reach the docks. In the Sandbar of Infrequent Walks head towards the waypoint while the Vault Hunters commentate your journey.
- When Tina summons them, defeat the wave of various skeleton enemies. Move towards the town and continue to neutralize the skeletons.
- Keep following the waypoint. Near the entrance, a Handsome Dragon will appear. Don’t even try to fight it. You may as well give up and die. Tina will vanish the dragon and allow you to continue forward.
- Taking his place will be Mister Boney Pants Guy. Kill him and his horde of skeletons before entering the gate.
- The path to Flamerock Refuge lies ahead. Fight your way forward towards the quest marker and enter Flamerock Refuge.
- Walk through Flamerock Outskirts to the town. Talk to the townsfolk to learn about the missing queen, Eleanor. Talk to the bodyguard to get more information about how the queen wandered into the forest.
- Head over to Davlin near the Perception Overlook. Oh, sorry, I mean Torgue. After talking to him, run towards one of the quest markers. Use the explosive barrels to blow up the first airship. Head to the second quest marker and repeat the step.
- Next, travel to the town’s tavern. That is, if it even exists. Beat up the Douchey Bar Patrons for Moxxi. Chase the rude bar patron down as he tries to escape. Throw an explosive punch to demolish the Douchey drunk.
- When Torgue allows you, return to the forest gate and turn in.