Borderlands 2: Assault on Dragon Keep Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Let’s just get straight to the point. You’re going to have to blow up the ocean. Instead, ignore that last command and follow Davlin into the forest.
- Follow the quest marker into the Forest of Tranquility, or at least until Tina thinks of a better name. Enter the quest circle in the Forest of Being Eaten Alive By Trees. Fight the tree creatures on your way there.
- On the bridge, observe the jewels on the ground. Continue to fend off the Treants while following the queen’s trail. Optionally, you can explore the side-path and visit Old Glenn the Blacksmith’s Cottage.
- Find all four jewels on the queen’s trail and enter the Blood Tree Camp. After meeting up with Davlin, enter the camp in an attempt to find blood fruits. You will need three of them.
- Kill any Orc enemies in your path. Follow the quest marker and pick the blood fruits off of the trees. The Treants won’t like this very much, so defeat them to acquire the fruit. Next, return to Davlin.
- Smear the blood on the Orc artifacts. The gate to the Immortal Woods will open. Enter the woods and continue to follow the queen’s jewel trail.
- You will be met by knight and skeleton enemies at the start of the forest. Fight your way forward through the trail which will lead you to a cave with more Orc writing. You will need to find the White Knight to continue.
- Make your way to That One Blimp You Destroyed. The White Knight will be waiting on the platform ahead. Dragons will immediately attack. Help Roland defeat the wave of attacking dragons. After, talk to the White Knight.
- Follow Roland to the cave and have him open the path to the Tree of Life. Continue following him to Vitality Grove.
- Upon arriving, give the blood fruit to Davlin. After the ritual, ghost kings will enter the grove. Defeat the ghost kings with Roland.
- Once all of the kings are dead meet Roland near the tree to turn in.