Borderlands 2: Assault on Dragon Keep Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- First, follow the waypoint to the dwarven mines. Enter the Conqueror’s Crypt and continue forward. Beware of mimic enemies which may look like chests.
- Keep heading forward to the chasm. Fight your way around the chasm’s ledges until you reach the large bridge to the dwarven mines. Neutralize any enemies in the area and enter the Mines of Avarice.
- After listening to the obvious cries of enslaved dwarves, immediately begin to fight the spiders and orc invaders in the mine. Make your way to Camp Dwarf Torture in your search for the Dwarf King.
- Continue fighting to the Hall of Emancipation. Here, you will find the Dwarf King Ragnar. Without thinking, punch him right in the face.
- After igniting a war with the dwarves, begin to fight them off. Start making your way up to the mine exit. Eventually, you’ll reach Wizard’s Crossing. Cross the bridge and talk to the wizard Claptrap.
- You shall not pass. Or, just walk right over Claptrap. After observing the door, follow the wizard and ask him about door magic.
- You will need Dwarven Letter Runes to open the exit to the mine. The wizard will, unwillingly, give you one. You’ll need to find three more. Follow the waypoint to the second letter.
- Fight up through Ingot Processing. Once you reach the molten lake you will find a jumping puzzle.
- It will be impossible to complete on your first try. Fall into the molten lake and start again. Jump onto the first platform and continue to fail. Eventually Mordecai will make Tiny Tina summon a bridge directly to the rune. Grab the letter.
- Head towards the waypoint to the third letter. Shoot your way forward towards the waypoint. After a large battle with orc invaders and dwarves, you will reach a cave-like room. Head into Gilded Forge to the cube puzzle.
- First, activate all of the gears in the room. The cube will start to shift around, unsolving itself. Remember the order in which the lights are activating.
- Once the cube is scrambled, reverse the order of the lights using the gears. If you make too many mistakes while solving the cube, the cube will reset and you will have to remember a new combination. Alternatively, if you wait long enough you will be given the option to punch the cube open.
- Collect your loot and grab the letter near the waypoint. You will need to hunt down Greedtooth to collect the final letter. Make your way through Ingot Processing towards him.
- After a fight with the golems, enter the large molten room ahead. Jump down into the Greedtooth’s lair. Greedtooth will emerge from the molten lake as a gold golem. The damage shrines around the room can be activated to defeat him more easily.
- Continue to defend yourself from other attackers. Instead of attacking the golem, attack Greedtooth’s magic globe which is floating around the arena. This will defeat him immediately.
- Unfortunately, you will need to fight the gold golem again anyway due to Brick’s obsession with punching. Continue until you defeat Greedtooth.
- After killing Greedtooth, move up the stairs and grab the last letter. Enter Tina’s portal back to the mine’s exit. Activate the password and listen to Tina’s immature laugher. After the exit opens, turn in the mission.