Borderlands 2: Campaign of Carnage – Obsessed Achievement Guide
After blasting through Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, the second big DLC for Borderlands 2, you might find yourself looking for achievements to complete. One of the DLC’s achievements asks you to find 10 pictures of Moxxi, but these collectible items are very rare — usually only dropped by the toughest bad guys in the game. There aren’t many places you can reliably find just the right enemies; that’s why we’ve put together this quick and dirty guide showing you where to go and what to do to complete this achievement.
If you’re looking for a ton of more coverage for this FPS collect-a-thon, check out Game Front’s Borderlands 2 game guide, or the Captain Scarlett walkthrough. Get yourself achievement guides, easter eggs, collectible locations, and a ton more on our Borderlands 2 cheats list.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Obsessed (45G / Silver):
Collect 10 pictures of Moxxi in Campaign of Carnage
Obsessed Achievement Guide
- To unlock this achievement, you’ll need to farm Badass-ranked enemies to collect pictures of Moxxi. There is one location where you can reliably find that type of enemy in Campaign of Carnage.
- Pyro Pete’s Bar – Select “Bar Brawl Tier 3 Rematch” and begin the side-quest…
- Or, you can walk into the bar and just randomly start shooting. Badasses will suddenly appear and attack. New enemies will spawn into the location for a long time.
- Just leave the bar once you’ve cleared the enemies out, save your game, and reload to respawn every enemy inside.
Warning: Starting a fight in the bar will spawn Rat Thieves — usually killing the Rat Thieves will drop the money they stole from you, but some players have reported a bug that causes cash to fall through the floor.
- Some players have reported needing 12 or 15 collectibles before the achievement unlocked. Be aware, you’ll need to pick up pictures with Moxxi only. Badass enemies will, at times, drop empty or incorrect picture frames. These do not count toward the achievement’s goal.