Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett – How to Find the Bioshock Easter Egg
Find Game Front’s extensive video library of Borderlands 2 cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
iOS video walkthroughs app
Droid video walkthroughs app
Gearbox is a big fan of secrets and hidden jokes, as made evident by our extensive catalogue of Borderlands 2 easter eggs. It comes as no surprise that the new Borderlands DLC would be loaded with references, but that doesn’t make this addition any more awesome.
If you’re a fan of Bioshock, you know that the underwater adventure left a mark on the gaming landscape — or a drill-shaped hole, to be more precise. Learn where to find this crazy easter egg below.
Dive into this new DLC with our Captain Scarlett walkthrough and cheats. Return to the plain campaign with our full walkthrough of Borderlands 2 on Game Front. There’s more extras, secrets, achievement guides and easter eggs, on the Borderlands 2 cheats page.
How to Find the Bioshock Easter Egg
- During the quest, “Let There Be Light” you’ll travel upward to reach Magnys Lighthouse.
- On the way, you’ll recognize a very familiar face if you’re a fan of Irrational’s gonzo FPS Bioshock.
- Up the path, you’ll randomly encounter a unique enemy called “Mr. Bubbles” that resembles the Big Daddies from Bioshock.
- The giant monster in an armored diving suit and drill has a small companion by his side named “Lil Sis“, a reference to the Little Sisters protected by Big Daddies in Bioshock.
- As an added bonus, try killing Mr. Bubbles first then speaking with the Lil Sis for a unique weapon. (CONFIRMED)
[Pic from SquishyMoobs' Youtube Channel]