Borderlands 2: How to Duplicate Weapons & Get Infinite Money [Glitch]
Looking for more Borderlands 2 strategies, secrets, and easter eggs? Check out Game Front’s video walkthrough apps to get our extensive library of top-quality gaming video guides.
iOS Walkthroughs App
Android Walkthroughs App
Tired of not having an infinite supply of cash in Borderlands 2? Stop moping around, because the glitch-masters of Game Front have the solution you’ve been looking for. With these two methods, you’ll be able to duplicate any weapon, or any amount of cash with ease. Just be aware, you’ll need to get online and find a friend. Get the rest of the details below.
Don’t forget about Game Front’s full walkthrough! Then, kill mutant turtles or or gunzerk like crazy with the Borderlands 2 cheats page, where you’ll find all our extra in-depth articles for Gearbox’s seminal sequel.
How to Duplicate Weapons & Get Infinite Money
Important! You must be online to get this glitch and have a teammate to help you. You must NOT be the host.
How It Works:
- Weapons and items are constantly autosaved as you play Borderlands 2. If you drop a weapon, and quickly exit the game you’ll still have the weapon in your inventory when you reload.
- Knowing this, when you trade or drop weapons and your friend picks them up, if you exit out of the game right away, it won’t have a chance to save. When you and your friend reload, you’ll both have the weapon.
- Make sure before you attempt either of these methods that your weapons and money have been through an autosave.
- Start an online game with a friend to use this glitch. Remember, you can’t be the host.
Method #1: Weapon Dropping
- Simply drop your weapon on the ground.
- Let your friend pick the weapon up.
- Just as your friend picks the weapon up, exit the game.
Method #2: Trading
- Trade with your friend. You can trade weapons or money, both will work.
- Give your friend all of your cash.
- Accept the trade.
- Just as the trade completes, quickly exit the game.
- When you reload your game, you’ll see that you haven’t lost any money or weapons. Repeat the process. Congratulations! You have infinite money.